Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nothing to say, everything to say...

It's ironic that in the planning phases of several records that never came to light that I always seemed to have a free moment to update the public on every thought process that crossed my mind and every idea I had that was rattling around like spare change. It's also ironic that I remain silent for a year when actual production begins on three very important projects, all which will see release in 2009. 2008 was a year of silence as I wasted much time pondering and not enough time doing.

While things simmer to a dull roar, I can now talk about what has been done as it has been done. Many more updates on these three important projects will be posted here as well as the process, photography and video representing these events.

For now I will simply post these three albums and titles to give you a feel for what has been going on...

Solis Rex - Untitled

Snake Shift - Untitled

Aerik Von - Untitled


Lot's of untitled you say? Yes. The Snake Shift and Solis Rex records are finished on the chopping block and I am currently recording the new Aerik Von album with one Dennis Leeflang.

So much to say, so little time...but I will MAKE time for communications now.